Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Information
Updated 9/28/20 at 3:11 p.m.
|Total Positive Cases in Bowie County||1296|
|Bowie County Patients Hospitalized locally|
|Bowie County Active Cases|
|Bowie County Patients Recovered||892|
|COVID-19 Deaths in Bowie County||71|
|Non-resident Patients Hospitalized locally|
|Total Positive Cases in Cass County||370|
|COVID-19 Deaths in Cass County||15|
|Cass County Active Cases||71|
|Cass County Patients Recovered||284|
|DEATHS BY AGE|
|Death #||Month of Death||Gender||Age|
Texas Healthy Hotline: (682) 236-7601
Arkansas Department of Health Hotline: (877) 570-9799
CDC Hotline: (800) 232-4630
Local Emergency Operations Hotline: (903) 255-5560
Riverbend Water Resources District, located in Bowie, Cass, and Red River Counties, is soliciting separate Request for Qualifications from consultants who are interested and highly qualified to provide Financial Advisor, Legal, and Bond Counsel services. Read on...
The City of Texarkana, Texas will begin road maintenance on sections of College Drive on September 14th, 2020. This work consists of milling College Drive and applying an asphalt overlay. Read on...
The goal of the local, state and national public health response is to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The overall risk of COVID-19 in the United States to the general public is serious. To help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including flu and COVID-19, follow these measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue to cover it, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.